We serve an impressive range of clients
Our past and current clients range from bus and train companies to West End shows to public corporations to town, district and county councils.
Since leaflet display (to our standard) depends crucially on the cooperation of the host outlet, companies with services that interest or benefit the community are especially successful.
Consider this list of clients
- Arriva the Shires and Essex: one of the UK's largest bus operators, with over 6,000 vehicles, and the largest bus operator in London
- The Go Ahead group, incorporating Oxford Bus Company
- McArthur Glen designer outlet centres
- Scottish and Southern Energy, including Southern Electric: spreading the word about grants for saving energy
- The Wildlife Trusts
- First Group: one of the world's leading passenger transport groups
- Dewynters: one of the entertainment industry's leading full service marketing agencies
- Cameron Mackintosh and his many shows
- Really Useful Group: Andrew Lloyd Webber's company
- 'The Lion King' (the musical)
- Green Line Travel: provides quality scheduled coach services to and from London and the Home Counties
- British Hotel Reservation Centre
- The original London Walks: fascinating excursions for everyone in London
- 'Chicago' (the musical)
- English Heritage
- Bedfordshire County Council
- Buckinghamshire County Council
- Hertfordshire County Council
The Leaflet Display UK edge
We get clients' leaflets and brochures into the hands of the very people they want to reach.
That's the beginning and end of our unique mission.
Over to you
Now's the time
If you have leaflets you want to get to the right people, whatever your field—a local or national company, public service, transport, the arts or entertainment, why not get in touch with us?